Travel with Meaning
At Posadas, sustainability and respect are part of our culture and DNA. We are a fundamental part of the tourism industry, which is why we have adopted measures and good practices that allow us to protect and care for nature, the environment and promote sustainable tourism. We care about the environment in the present and we act to conserve natural resources and care for the environment, social welfare and economic growth for the future, starting from local consumption for the development of the communities where we operate for the benefit of the community, society and the national economy.
All these points make up our Travel with Meaning plan, where we have laid the foundations for a comprehensive strategy that provides competitiveness and sustainability through:
- The communities where we operate for the benefit of society and the national economy.
- Compliance and alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals in its three main axes: environmental sustainability, social sustainability and economic sustainability.
- Compliance with national laws on sustainability.
- Health care and well-being of employees and guests.
- Transparency and ethical behavior.
- Respect for the interests of related parties.
- Respect for the principle of legality.
- Respect for international standards of behavior.
- Respect and promotion of human rights.
- Support and participation in campaigns aimed at eliminating all forms of abuse, such as the Spotlight Initiative, a global partnership between the European Union and the UN to invest in equality and the empowerment of girls and women to achieve the sustainable development goals.